Future Schools Trust comprises of Cornwallis Academy, New Line Learning (NLL) Academy, Tiger Primary School and Little Learners Nursery. Each of these establishments has its own specialist child protection officers.
If you see or hear anything which concerns you relating to the wellbeing of a child no matter how small, then please report it to one of the officers as soon as possible. Do not outline the details in an email, it is important that you speak in person about your concerns. Please report to reception, who will be able to locate one of the officers for you. Do not disclose the details of your concern to anyone else.
- Carol Clubb - Deputy Headteacher DSL
- Thomas Stanley - Assistant Headteacher DSL
- Denise Brodie - School Counsellor DSL
New Line Learning Academy
- Sarah Doyle - SENCO and DSL
- Emma Brown - Family Interventions Manager and DSL
- Laura Pethers - Student Welfare Officer and DSL
Tiger Primary School
- Charlotte Scott - Headteacher and DSL
- Amanda Everitt - Deputy Headteacher and DSL
Little Learners Nursery
- Charlie Griffiths - (Acting) Deputy Nursery Manager and DSL
- Charlotte Scott - DSL
To view FST's Safeguarding policy and other associated documents, please use the tabs on the left.