Teacher of Mathematics
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher to play an important part in our Mathematics Department on a permanent contract.
The post offers opportunities for continuous personal and professional development for a highly motivated and ambitious teacher. You will play an important role in the Mathematics department as we strive to set challenging targets with high expectations for all students.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding classroom teacher who can inspire and excite students about their learning.
- Possess recent, relevant teaching experience
- Be confident with the use of data for tracking student progress
We can offer you:
- A vibrant and exciting place to work
- An excellent CPD programme, with opportunities for action research and gaining nationally accredited qualifications
- Innovative plaza spaces with access to state of the art facilities
- The support of a Trust that currently runs two secondary schools, primary school and Nursery for children aged 3 months to 4 years
- An opportunity to join various schemes such as the Benenden corporate healthcare scheme
New Line Learning value positive working relationships and seek individuals who will support this ethos. We are very excited about the future of Mathematics in our Academy and we are ready to invest in the right people to ensure its success.
Only applications submitted by the school application process will be considered, we are unable to accept CVs.
Future Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date is Wednesday 27 September 2017.