We are looking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner who shows a real passion for the subject and can inspire students about their learning. This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or experienced teacher.
You will be joining a well-resourced department that has a relentless focus on raising achievement. The post offers outstanding opportunities for continuous personal and professional development for a highly motivated and ambitious teacher looking for career advancement. The person appointed would be managed on a day to day basis by the Head of MFL. At present the department teaches French, Mandarin and Spanish both at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
As well as our state of the art facilities, we have an exciting programme of trips, visits, visitors and extra-curricular activities. Cornwallis Academy value positive working relationships and seek individuals who will support this ethos. We are very excited about the future of Languages in our Academy and we are ready to invest in the right people to ensure its success.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to teach Mandarin up to KS4 and the potential for development of KS5 teaching
- Possess recent, relevant teaching experience
We will offer you:
- A vibrant and exciting place to work
- An excellent CPD programme, with opportunities for action research and gaining nationally accredited qualifications
- The support of a Trust that currently runs two secondary schools, primary school and Nursery for children aged 3 months to 4 years
- An opportunity to join various schemes such as the Benenden corporate healthcare scheme
If you would like to take a look around our fantastic facilities and meet the staff that you could be working alongside, please email the Head of MFL, Nathalie Manser, at email@example.com and arrange a visit.
Only applications submitted by the school application process will be considered, we are unable to accept CVs.
Future Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date is 3pm Wednesday 04 October 2017.