Child protection and safeguarding
We are committed to a safe and secure environment, free from fear or intolerance. Our policies are reviewed and updated frequently to make sure we keep all aspects of our procedures as robust as possible and evidence based best practice is applied to address the ever changing challenge to the wellbeing for everyone within the FST community.
If you see or hear anything which concerns you relating to the wellbeing of a child no matter how small, then please report it to one of the officers as soon as possible. Do not outline the details in an email, it is important that you speak in person about your concerns. Please report to reception, who will be able to locate one of the officers for you. Do not disclose the details of your concern to anyone else.
Future Schools Trust comprises of Cornwallis Academy, New Line Learning (NLL) Academy, Tiger Primary School and Tiger Cubs Day Nursery. Each of these establishments has its own specialist child protection officers.
- Mrs C Clubb - DSL
- Mr T Stanley - Assistant Headteacher DSL
- Ms S Hirons -Deputy DSL
- Miss S Semper - DSL trained
- Mr J Sutton - DSL trained
- Miss S Hodges - DSL trained
New Line Learning Academy
- Miss S Doyle - SENCO and DSL
- Mrs L Pethers - Student Welfare Officer and DSL
- Mrs S Mackie - DSL trained
- Mrs J Urquhart - DSL trained
Tiger Primary School
- Mrs H King - Headteacher and DSL
- Mrs S Nunn - Deputy DSL
- Ms K Thorpe - Deputy DSL
- Ms T Daly - DSL trained
Little Learners Nursery
- Miss L Cooper - Nursery Manager and DSL