Child protection and safeguarding
We are committed to a safe and secure environment, free from fear or intolerance. Our policies are reviewed and updated frequently to make sure we keep all aspects of our procedures as robust as possible and evidence based best practice is applied to address the ever changing challenge to the wellbeing for everyone within the FST community.
If you see or hear anything which concerns you relating to the wellbeing of a child no matter how small, then please report it to one of the officers as soon as possible. Do not outline the details in an email, it is important that you speak in person about your concerns. Please report to reception, who will be able to locate one of the officers for you. Do not disclose the details of your concern to anyone else.
Future Schools Trust comprises of Cornwallis Academy, New Line Learning (NLL) Academy, Tiger Primary School and Tiger Cubs Day Nursery. Each of these establishments has its own specialist child protection officers.
- Carol Clubb - Deputy Headteacher DSL
- Thomas Stanley - Assistant Headteacher DSL
- Denise Brodie - School Counsellor DSL
New Line Learning Academy
- Sarah Doyle - SENCO and DSL
- Emma Brown - Family Interventions Manager and DSL
- Laura Pethers - Student Welfare Officer and DSL
Tiger Primary School
- Hayley Liddon - Headteacher and DSL
- Amanda Everitt - Deputy Headteacher and DSL
Little Learners Nursery
- Leonie Cooper - Nursery Manager and DSL
- Charlie Griffiths - Deputy Nursery Manager and DSL