Data ManagerSalary: £21,509 - £24,472Location: Cornwallis AcademyExpires: 19/12/2017 12:00:00
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent:
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 4.00pm & Friday 8.00am – 3:30pm
Responsible to: Deputy Headteacher, Cornwallis
Start Date: January 2018
We are recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic Data Manager to join our supportive and friendly team.
The Data Manager role is a senior position within the Support Staff at Cornwallis Academy. The successful candidate will be expected to develop, manage and lead the data provision at Cornwallis Academy. The role requires high attention to detail and the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering on the broad range of data demands from internal and external stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner. The role will primarily use SIMS, a school based software package so experience of SIMS would be preferred. The successful candidate must be willing to attend training sessions as appropriate.
Applications are invited from individuals who are currently either working as a Data Manager or an exceptional and aspiring professional who is ready to take the next step in their career and can demonstrate:
- Experience of managing, analysing and reporting on base data
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office applications at a professional level, particularly Work and Excel
- Clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organisation skills
In return, the successful candidate can expect:
- Outstanding professional support
- A vibrant and dynamic student body that deserves the very best in teaching and support
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Access to Kent Rewards
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
If you would like to be a part of this successful and thriving school, and are a suitably qualified and highly motivated professional, we would like to hear from you.
For an open conversation about the role and/or to arrange a visit prior to application, please contact the Headteachers PA, Mrs Russell on 01622 743152 ext. 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
Only applications submitted by the school application process will be considered, we are unable to accept CVs.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All members of staff are expected to share and adhere to this commitment.