Teacher of MathematicsSalary: Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay ScaleLocation: New Line LearningExpires: 25/02/2018 15:00:00
Have you ever wanted to teach KS3 Maths. We are looking for a specialist who has a passion for their subjects who can inspire and excite students about their learning.
The post offers outstanding opportunities for continuous personal and professional development for a highly motivated and ambitious teacher looking for career advancement. This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or experienced teacher. The person appointed would be supported by the Director of Mathematics, Key Stage co-ordinators and a fantastic team of Lead Practitioners.
As well as our state of the art facilities, we have an exciting programme of trips, visits, visitors and extra-curricular activities. New Line Learning value positive working relationships and seek individuals who will support this ethos. We are very excited about the future of Mathematics in our Academy and we are ready to invest in the right people to ensure its success.
The successful candidate will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to teach Mathematics to KS3 and the potential to develop to KS4
- Possess recent, relevant teaching experience
We will offer you:
- A vibrant and exciting place to work
- An excellent CPD programme, with opportunities for action research and gaining nationally accredited qualifications
- The support of a Trust that currently runs two secondary schools, primary school and Nursery for children aged 3 months to 4 years
- An opportunity to join various schemes such as the Benenden corporate healthcare scheme
If you would like to take a look around our fantastic facilities and meet the staff that you could be working alongside, please email the PA to the Headteacher Amanda Gillis, at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange a visit.
Only applications submitted by the school application process will be considered, we are unable to accept CVs.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All members of staff are expected to share and adhere to this commitment.