Teacher of EnglishSalary: Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay ScaleLocation: New Line LearningExpires: 08/02/2018 23:59:00
We are looking for an English specialist to join our already successful English department for September 2018, who will further enhance our students' academic achievements. You will be passionate about the subject, inspire our young people, and become a valued addition to our well established team. If you are looking to become part of a friendly, hardworking and supportive team, dedicated to raising standards of achievement, we wish to hear from you.
We are seeking a Teacher of English to join the department. If you are highly experienced or fresh from your graduation, we offer a school keen to offer support whenever you need it.
Our facilities are outstanding - we have innovative plaza spaces where you can team teach and work collaboratively, with an excellent CPD programme and opportunities for action research to help gain nationally accredited qualifications. This, coupled with an exciting program of trips, visits, and extra-curricular activities, ensures the Academy is a vibrant and interesting place to work.
Upon joining you will be given a new laptop with access to range of high quality learning resources.
We can offer you:
- A vibrant and exciting place to work
- An excellent CPD programme, with opportunities for action research and gaining nationally accredited qualifications
- Innovative plaza spaces with access to state of the art facilities
- Exciting programme of trips, visits and extra-curricular activities
- The support of a Trust that currently runs two secondary schools, a primary school and nursery for children aged 3 months to 4 years
- An opportunity to join various schemes such as the Benenden corporate healthcare scheme
If you would like to take a look around our fantastic facilities and meet the staff that you could be working alongside, please email the PA to the Headteacher Amanda Gillis, at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange a visit.
Only applications submitted by the school application process will be considered, we are unable to accept CVs.
Future Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer.