Year 6 TeacherSalary: Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay ScaleLocation: Tiger Primary SchoolExpires: 16/04/2018 12:00:00
This September Tiger Primary School will have its first ever ‘full’ year 6 cohort! This is an exciting time for our school as we will celebrate our 6th birthday having full capacity in all year groups.
We are looking for an innovative and dynamic teacher to join our year 6 team.
Tiger Primary School is an exciting new school, which has been rated Good by Ofsted in all areas. Set in a new open-plan building, we are now have an opportunity to appoint a forward thinking, dynamic teacher to join our successful, growing team on a full time basis in September 2018.
Tiger Primary School is a Free School (see website for more information), however, all Teacher's employed by the Future Schools Trust are employed under the National Teacher's Pay and Conditions.
The Trust invests in its staff at every step of their professional development to produce success for both you and our young people alike. We are a small team and we value positive working relationships with both fellow colleagues, parents, governors and pupils. Our children are active learners and are fully engaged in the life of the schools. This post is suitable for experience teachers and NQTs.
The successful candidate will be a creative and inspiring KS2 teacher who;
- Is skilled at developing the skills, attributes and deep thinking out of our children;
- will have a deep knowledge of the year 6 curriculum
- Has a track record of raising attainment
- Demonstrates initiative and can lead and enthuse others
- has a passion for teaching.
- Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
In return, we will offer:
- Enthusiastic, creative and respectful children
- A hugely talented & committed staff
- well-resourced learning environments
- A vibrant, richly diverse school community
- First class professional and career development opportunities
Only applications submitted by the school application process will be considered, we are unable to accept CVs.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All members of staff are expected to share and adhere to this commitment.
Closing date is midday Monday 16 April 2018.