Literacy Teaching AssistantSalary: £12,612 - £14,030 per annum (£15,252 - £16,967 full time equivalent)Location: New Line Learning AcademyExpires: 27/06/2018 12:00:00
At New Line Learning Academy we require a Literacy Teaching Assistant to contribute to effective learning of students within the school by providing specialist advice and support within the Literacy Provision.
As well as working with students in the Plaza learning environments, you will also be required to carry out one to one work with students, across all Key Stages and curriculum areas. This will be a rewarding post within an extremely supportive working environment.
The role will be for 37 hours per week, term time only (Mon - Thur 08:00 - 16:00pm and Fri 08:00 - 15:30pm)
Literacy Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Knowledge of phonic teaching methods
- Good level of literacy, including English GCSE/O-Level
- Experience within the education sector
- Understanding of barriers to learning, including dyslexia and speech and language difficulties
- Keen interest in helping students achieve
- Meticulous at maintaining records
- Confident and approachable to young people
We will offer you:
- A vibrant and exciting place to work
- The support of a Trust that currently runs two secondary schools, primary school and Nursery for children aged 3 months to 4 years
- An opportunity to join various schemes such as the Benenden corporate healthcare scheme
Please click on the link to view our privacy statement: http://www.futureschoolstrust.com/page/?title=General+Data+Protection+Regulation&pid=35
Only applications submitted by the school application process will be considered, we are unable to accept CVs.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All members of staff are expected to share and adhere to this commitment.
Closing date is midday Wednesday 27 June 2018.