Head ChefSalary: £24,514 - £28,038 per annum (£28,327 - £32,399 FTE)Location: New Line Learning AcademyExpires: 23/10/2018 12:00:00
New Line Learning are looking to appoint a Head Chef to manage all aspects of the catering operation and to deliver a quality catering and hospitality service that follows a minimum nutrition standard for school food and healthier eating throughout the school day are maintained.
The Head Chef will be producing food for morning break, lunch and hospitality events, you will have experience of producing fresh food recipes from scratch and experience with food costings and a good understanding of budgets,
Key Requirements for the role are:
- To have 706/1 706/2 or NVQ2/3 Chef qualification, or equivalent.
- Management experience
- Budgeting and costing experience is essential
- To have a thorough understanding to intermediate level of hygiene and food and safety.
- Experience of working in large scale catering is essential
- Experience of working in a school environment is desirable
- Good understanding of HACCP & COSHH
The role is for 37 hours per week, term time only (40 weeks per year) Monday - Friday, 7am - 3pm.
Additional hours may be required for events such as open evenings, parents evenings and governors meetings but plenty of notice will be given to you beforehand.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All members of staff are expected to share and adhere to this commitment.
Closing date is midday Tuesday 23 October 2018.