NQT OpportunitiesSalary: Main Pay Scale (£23,143 - £34,161 per annum)Location: Future Schools TrustExpires: 21/02/2019 23:59:00
Future Schools Trust employ a number of NQTs year on year within our Primary and Secondary schools, offering a supportive package and the opportunity to work with a collaborative trust to start your teaching career.
We can offer advice and guidance and arrange meetings in helping you select the best school for you. All we require at this stage is for you to fill in a few details on our online application and upload your up-to-date copy of your CV to enable us to gain a understanding of your experience, relevant qualifications and your teacher training programme. We will be in contact with you to discuss potential opportunities across our Trust that may become available in due course.
Being part of Future Schools Trust the benefits that we will offer you are:
- A vibrant and exciting place to work
- An excellent CPD programme, with opportunities for action research and gaining nationally accredited qualifications
- Where possible, we may be able to offer you the opportunity to start in July, giving you the chance to settle into your new role and classroom prior to September.
- Continuing training and mentoring from a subject specialist throughout your NQT year so you feel fully supported in all aspects of teaching
- The support of a Trust that currently runs two secondary schools, primary school and Nursery for children aged 3 months to 4 years
- An opportunity to join various schemes such as the Benenden corporate healthcare scheme
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All members of staff are expected to share and adhere to this commitment.
Closing date is midday Thursday 21 February 2019.