Lead Teacher of SpanishSalary: MPS/UPS (£23,720 - £39,406 per annum)Location: New Line Learning AcademyExpires: 26/03/2019 12:00:00
New Line Learning have an opportunity for a dynamic and inspirational MFL Lead Teacher of Spanish to lead the department in Key Stage 3 and 4 through the next phase of its development on a full time permanent basis in May or September 2019.
You will be a passionate leader who will have a vision for continuing the already improving department and have the skills to support in raising standards and levels of achievement.
The successful candidate will have strong subject knowledge and leadership skills honed from experience in this role. They will be flexible and have a positive attitude towards both staff and students as well as excellent communication skills. They will be able to demonstrate a skillset of being able to lead a successful team, developing innovative schemes of work and illustrate excellent understanding of data analysis to continue to improve attainment and progress outcomes for our students.
As well as our state of the art facilities, we have an exciting programme of trips, visits, visitors and extra-curricular activities as well as offering you a laptop computer with access to a high range of high quality teaching and learning resources.
We can offer you:
- A vibrant and exciting place to work
- An excellent CPD programme, with opportunities for action research and gaining nationally accredited qualifications
- Innovative plaza spaces with access to state of the art facilities
- The support of a Trust that currently runs two secondary schools, primary school and Nursery for children aged 3 months to 4 years
- An opportunity to join various schemes such as the Benenden corporate healthcare scheme
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All members of staff are expected to share and adhere to this commitment.
Closing date is midday Tuesday 26 March 2019.