Teacher of EnglishSalary: MPS / UPS £23,720 - £39,406 per annumLocation: New Line LearningExpires: 27/06/2019 12:00:00
New Line Learning Academy are looking for an English specialist to join our already successful English department on a full time basis from September 2019. Helping to further enhance our students' academic achievements.
You will be passionate about the subject, inspire our young people, and become a valued addition to our well established team. If you are looking to become part of a friendly, hardworking and supportive team, dedicated to raising standards of achievement, we wish to hear from you.
Our facilities are outstanding, with an excellent CPD programme and opportunities for action research to help gain nationally accredited qualifications. This, coupled with an exciting program of trips, visits, and extra-curricular activities, ensures the Academy is a vibrant and interesting place to work.
We can offer you:
- A vibrant and exciting place to work
- An excellent CPD programme, with opportunities for action research and gaining nationally accredited qualifications
- Exciting programme of trips, visits and extra-curricular activities
- The support of a Trust that currently runs two secondary schools, a primary school and nursery for children aged 3 months to 4 years
- An opportunity to join various schemes such as the Benenden corporate healthcare scheme
If you would like to take a look around our fantastic facilities and meet the staff that you could be working alongside, please email Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org arrange a visit.
Only applications submitted by the school application process will be considered, we are unable to accept CVs.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All members of staff are expected to share and adhere to this commitment.
Closing date is midday Thursday 27 June 2019.