Teacher of ScienceSalary: Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay ScaleLocation: New Line Learning AcademyExpires: 25/11/2019 12:00:00
Teacher of Science
Location: New Line Learning Academy, Boughton Lane, Maidstone, ME15 9QL
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: Monday 4th November 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding, tenacious science teacher to contribute to the success of an enthusiastic and dedicated science department. We are looking for a driven candidate who is able to show a real passion for science and a want to instil this in their learners. You will either be an experienced, skilled and motivated teacher able to support an already successful team or be at the beginning of your career looking for a supportive and dedicated team to work with.
Candidates should be able to teach all of the sciences and we would be particularly interested in those who have a passion for physics. There are opportunities to teach triple science to our Grammar Stream students in addition to Combined Science at GCSE.
We invest in our staff and therefore can offer:
- A forward-thinking, exciting place to work
- A friendly and supportive team of professionals
- Excellent CPD programmes and experienced mentors for NQTs
- The support of a Trust that currently encompasses two Secondary schools, one Primary school, and one Nursery for children aged 3 months to 4 years
- Two science-only teaching assistants to support teachers and learner alike
- An opportunity to join various schemes such as the Benenden corporate healthcare scheme
If you are ambitious, talented and keen to make sure students progress, please contact Amanda Gillis via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal visit.
Only applications submitted by the school application process will be considered, we are unable to accept CVs.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All members of staff are expected to share and adhere to this commitment.
Please click on the link to view our privacy statement: http://www.futureschoolstrust.com/page/?title=General+Data+Protection+Regulation&pid=35