Teacher of EnglishSalary: Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay ScaleLocation: New Line Learning AcademyExpires: 26/11/2019 12:00:00
New Line Learning Academy are looking to appoint a driven and aspirational English specialist, who will help to support the development of our already successful English department on a full time basis. The candidate should demonstrate a passion for the subject, a desire to improve the outcomes of our young people, and will become a valued addition to our well-established team.
The department values achievement for all and takes a proactive and relentless approach in ensuring that students have access to high quality teaching, a challenging curriculum and an extra-curricular programme that is designed to raise the aspirations of our students. Our English department consists of a team of skilled and dedicated teachers, which makes the post suitable for a colleague at the start of their career. However, more experienced colleagues seeking an opportunity to further their career may also be interested, as the academy places strong focus on investing in staff development. You will be joining a well-resourced department, which ensures that staff wellbeing, as well as student achievement, is a priority.
Our facilities are outstanding, with an excellent CPD programme and opportunities for action research to help gain nationally accredited qualifications. This, coupled with an exciting programme of trips, visits, and extra-curricular activities, ensures that New Line Learning Academy is a vibrant and interesting place to work. New Line Learning Academy values positive and professional working relationships and seeks individuals who will support this ethos.
The successful candidate will be a creative and inspiring teacher of English, who will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to teach English up to KS4
- Possess recent, relevant teaching experience
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who can inspire students
We will offer you:
- A vibrant and exciting place to work
- A friendly and supportive environment
- An excellent CPD programme, with opportunities for action research and nationally accredited qualifications
- The support of a trust that currently encompasses two secondary schools, one primary school, and one nursery for children aged 3 months to 4 years
- A well-resourced department with schemes of work and resources, which are readily available.
- An opportunity to join various schemes such as the Benenden corporate healthcare scheme
If you would like to take a look around our fantastic facilities and meet the staff that you could be working alongside, please email Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Only applications submitted by the school application process will be considered, we are unable to accept CVs.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Future Schools Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All members of staff are expected to share and adhere to this commitment.